Monday, February 25, 2013

sighhh

It's 8 more weeks to the submission of my report and I'm feeling so much pressure already. It's so tiring everyday reading journal papers after journal papers, rephrasing and writing the intro. And now? looking for protocols online to refer to so I can write my materials and methods. Next will be results and discussion which will be the bulk of the report. Not to mention that I still have experiments to run 2 weeks later because the RNA that I'm supposed to use this week for my expt was synthesized wrongly and I have to wait for another 2 weeks. I'm stressed man, really. So many things to worry about. Whether I've time to finish my expt, my report, my poster and probably even a presentation.

Sometimes I wonder whether I'll still take this path if I could turn back time. I know decisions made at any point in time is the best option that you chose so naturally there are no wrong decisions.

I'm so tired, someone save me from all this nonsense pls. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment