Friday, February 8, 2013

12.41pm

I haven't been staying up late ever since I started my internship on 14th Jan because I'll be so dead tired after a whole day of running around looking for samples, carrying crates and crates of samples and standing on my feet weighing for the whole day. I'll usually be asleep by 11.30pm. hahaha. Ok, not that 12.41pm is extremely late because I used to stay till 2am doing Maths while listening to my fave 93.3 when I was in secondary school. Sometimes, I really miss being a secondary school kid because I still felt happy studying, learning and doing homework (not the exams though, definitely!). But now, I feel like a secondary school kid being up at 12 plus after I'm done with a little bit of my fyp report (I FINALLY STARTED WRITING!) and listening to Jay Chou's new album. I've been so tied up with my internship/ fyp decision then, I didnt even have time for his new songs. But yay to music after boring hours of work, esp when Jay Chou's album's soooo much better this time round. Can't wait for his concert in June, if I can get the tics!

Music never fails me. <3 Till then! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment